Treat Cold Sores Online, Discreetly
Online Cold Sore Treatment is easy when you understand the Common Cold Sore Symptoms. With online Telehealth, hellowisp.com makes it easy to buy valacyclovir online to treat cold sores and genital herpes safely, discreetly and on your terms. Before wisp, getting antivirals to treat cold sores meant making an appointment with your doctor or going to urgent care, but now you can have medication delivered directly to your home. While many of us would prefer to get herpes medication without a doctor, it is not possible to get Valtrex without a prescription. Wisp makes consulting a doctor to get medication for herpes as easy as sending an email.
Cold Sores are caused by the same virus that causes Genital Herpes. The virus can be transmitted to another’s genitals from someone who has cold sores even when they are not present. Learn more about Genital Herpes Symptoms.
“Cold sores are can be easily suppressed when meds are taken at the first sign of an outbreak—it’s easy to live sore free!”
Specifics About Herpes Medication
- Scientifically speaking, Valacyclovir (Valtrex) & Acyclovir (Zovirax, Sitavig) are both equally effective. Valacyclovir stays in your body longer so you only have to take it once a day, whereas Acyclovir must be taken twice a day
- Valacyclovir & Acyclovir are the most effective prescription antiviral drugs approved by the FDA for herpes treatment - both to treat and prevent outbreaks that occur on the mouth and/or genitals
- There are two ways to take these antiviral medications:
- 1. Suppressive treatment (everyday), which can reduce your risk of and outbreak by at least 80% and reduce your risk of spreading the virus to others down to 1% of the time (taken daily, Acyclovir has shown to reduce viral shedding by 95% and Valacyclovir has shown to reduce the chances of infecting a partner by 75% 2. Episodic treatment—taken when you feel an outbreak coming—reduces the severity and duration of an outbreak but does not reduce your risk of getting an outbreak in the first place. Further, episodic treatment does not reduce your chance of spreading the virus to your sexual partner(s).
- The quicker you take antiviral medication, the less severe (if at all) the outbreak will be.
- Unless actively treated, herpes can spread between partners, even in the absence of any external symptoms, through a process called viral shedding
- Valacyclovir, taken preventively, has been shown to reduce the probability of primary outbreaks
- Most medical facilities don't test for the virus unless explicitly requested
- Organic antiviral herbs have also shown to both reduce healing time and frequency between outbreaks