Online Genital Herpes Treatment
At hellowisp.com, we make it easy to buy valacyclovir online so you can treat genital herpes safely, privately and on your terms. Before online Telehealth, getting antivirals meant making an appointment with your doctor or going to urgent care, but now you can have medication delivered directly to your home. Although many of us experiencing an outbreak would prefer to get herpes medication without a doctor, it is not possible to get Valtrex without a prescription. But with wisp, consulting a doctor to get medication for herpes is easy as sending an email.
For immediate and effective herpes treatment, the Center For Disease Control does not recommend over the counter herpes medication. Prescription antivirals, like Valacyclovir & Acyclovir are the best medication for genital herpes and can help you prevent future outbreaks from ever happening.
“Why risk another outbreak? Keep extra meds on hand for when you need them”
Specifics About Herpes Medication
- Scientifically speaking, Valacyclovir (Valtrex) & Acyclovir (Zovirax, Sitavig) are both equally effective. Valacyclovir stays in your body longer so you only have to take it once a day, whereas Acyclovir must be taken twice a day
- Valacyclovir & Acyclovir are the most effective prescription antiviral drugs approved by the FDA for herpes treatment - both to treat and prevent outbreaks that occur on the mouth and/or genitals
There are two ways to take these antiviral medications:
- Suppressive treatment (everyday), which can reduce your risk of and outbreak by at least 80% and reduce your risk of spreading the virus to others down to 1% of the time (taken daily, Acyclovir has shown to reduce viral shedding by 95% and Valacyclovir has shown to reduce the chances of infecting a partner by 75%.
- Episodic treatment—taken when you feel an outbreak coming—reduces the severity and duration of an outbreak but does not reduce your risk of getting an outbreak in the first place. Further, episodic treatment does not reduce your chance of spreading the virus to your sexual partner(s).
- The quicker you take antiviral medication, the less severe (if at all) the outbreak will be.
- Unless actively treated, herpes can spread between partners, even in the absence of any external symptoms, through a process called viral shedding.
- Valacyclovir, taken preventively, has been shown to reduce the probability of primary outbreaks.
- Most medical facilities don't test for the virus unless explicitly requested.
- Organic antiviral herbs have also shown to both reduce healing time and frequency between outbreaks.