We're happy you stopped by! You might be wondering about the people behind the business, and how you can join our mission.
Since 2018, Wisp has been on a mission to put healthcare back in the patients' hands. We connect patients with hassle-free sexual + reproductive care online—discreet and convenient treatment that saves them time, money, and stress. We've scaled quickly, serving patients across the nation and becoming part of the WELL Health family.
Our goal is to empower people to make decisions about their health that are right for them.
We are a growing, remote-first team spread across 19 states and counting. We are people who are passionate about our mission and are eager to work together to build something amazing. We look for folks who have high levels of ownership, accountability, and personal growth.
We strive to...
#LeadWithEmpathy - Whether it's our team members or our patients, we believe in leading every interaction with empathy. We presume best intent, and communicate feedback with compassion and context.
💡 #StayCurious - We are continually curious bunch of people. We love to hypothesize, test, and analyze to find the best solution. The more perspectives at the table, the better—we love productive discussion and discourse!
🙌 #OwnIt - We know when to raise our hands for help as well as to take initiative. We are accountable for the failures as much as the successes, and we recognize there's no "I" in "team".
Some of the perks of being on the Wisp team include...
- A fully remote environment, including a monthly Wi-Fi allowance to support our remote-first environment.
- $500 Work Better Stipend so you can have the optimal work-from-home set-up.
- DeskPass membership to empower you to work where you thrive best and connect with other team members across the U.S. and Canada.
- Uncapped Time Off to recharge—and we aim to ensure employees are taking at least 20 days off per year.
- Talkspace membership to provide you with immediate mental healthcare access and guidance.
- Flexible Fridays where there are no company meetings or mandatory work obligations.
- Our $1,000/year Learning Stipend to enable your professional growth and development.
- 100% monthly premium coverage for Health, Vision, and Dental insurance for you and your dependents.
- 3% 401(k) match, dollar for dollar, that vests your first day (read: no waiting period).
Sound like something you want to be a part of?
Check our current job postings here.
Don't see anything that fits? Send us a note with your resume to Wisp Careers. We'll reach out if we have something that might be a fit!
FYI, Wisp is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients. If you are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in sexual and reproductive healthcare, join us!