Cover Up! Hydrocolloid Patches
Your skin’s strongest shield
Protect areas affected by outbreaks and cold sores to help skin heal quickly and easily. These small-but-mighty bandages soothe while creating a barrier against irritation so you can put your best skin forward.
How do hydrocolloid patches work for cold sores?
The Cover Up! Hydrocolloid Patches safely adhere to clean, dry skin and form a protective barrier that keeps the area moist for optimal healing, while also keeping out dirt and germs. When used on herpes blisters and cold sores, this moist environment can also prevent painful scabbing from occurring during the healing phase of an outbreak.
Use Cover Up! Hydrocolloid Patches to:
- Protect and soothe open skin
- Speed healing of cold sores and herpes outbreaks
- Absorb fluid from pimples, blisters, ingrown hairs, and more
- Flatten bumps and irritation
- Create an environment for fast healing