Libido. Sex drive. Sexual desire. Good ol’ fashioned horniness. There’s a lot of different ways to describe the feeling of wanting to get it on, and for those of us who have active sex lives (or at least want active sex lives), we don’t feel quite ourselves when that desire just isn’t there. It’s perfectly natural for desire to ebb and flow, but low libido can be a problem if it starts to impact your life, happiness, and relationships. Luckily, Wisp can help. Let’s get into it.
What is libido?
Libido is often used to refer to the state of a person’s sex drive, or desire for sex, in their life generally. Someone who doesn’t often feel the need to masturbate or pursue sex with others may be described as having a low libido, while someone who seems to want sex all the time may have a high libido. In reality, “low” and “high” are subjective—neither are a problem unless you are unhappy with your sex drive or it’s disrupting your life.
How do I know if I have a low libido?
On its own, having low sexual desire doesn’t necessarily need treatment and it isn’t always a symptom of a medical problem. Your desire for sex naturally changes over the course of your life, and even over the course of weeks or months. There are many different factors that can affect libido and make sex less desirable:
- Painful sex
- Low self-esteem
- Attraction to your partner
- A change in medication
- Hormonal changes
- And more!
Again, “low libido” is only a problem if it’s a problem for you. Sometimes it comes up as a problem when there is a mismatch in the sex drives of two people in a relationship—one partner desires sex more often than the other and the lower libido partner may feel the need to “keep up” with their partner. It’s always best to discuss your sexual relationship with your partner in an open and honest way (communication is key!), but if you haven’t been feeling quite yourself, there is a trick you can keep up your sleeve.
5 ways OMG! Cream can instantly make over your sex life
Wisp’s OMG! Cream is a kind of “female Viagra” that can increase female libido instantly. Its active ingredient is Sildenafil, the same active ingredient that’s used in Viagra to dilate blood vessels and cause erections. When applied topically to the clitoris and vulva, it increases blood flow, making you more sensitive and making it easier to “O.” While OMG! Cream can’t necessarily address the root causes of low libido, it can make sex easier and more pleasurable, which in turn may help you want it more! Here are 5 ways it can help make your ride that much smoother.
- OMG! Cream works instantly to increase blood flow. Increasing blood flow to the vulva is naturally arousing and can help with natural vaginal lubrication and can increase clitoral sensitivity. This not only helps to decrease pain and dryness during sex, but it also makes it easier to orgasm.
- OMG! Cream works instantly—but you don’t have to. Apply OMG! Cream and then take a short break (or a long one 😉). The increased blood flow to your genitals will do its thing, and combining it with a dose of anticipation? That’s a recipe for fireworks.
- **Let’s get sensitive. **Sensitivity is key when it comes to a pleasurable sexual experience, even for those who don’t have trouble reaching orgasm. If you’ve ever had that feeling when an orgasm seems within reach only to disappear at the last second, increasing your sensitivity with OMG! Cream can help get you to your final destination.
- For most people with vaginas, penetrative sex won’t quite cut it. Direct clitoral stimulation is vital to achieving orgasm and with OMG! Cream, less is more (and more is more).
- Take your DIY game to the next level. 39% of women said they always orgasm when they masturbate, compared to 6% during sex. While we want to help make sure your partnered sex life is incredible, testing OMG! Cream out on your own can help provide you with a baseline as to how it works with your body and make your alone time a little more special.
Feeling ready to increase your libido instantly? Order OMG! Cream now and get it delivered right to your door.
Get Medication Online
A topical cream that increases blood flow to the clitoris leading to better, more fulfilling orgasms.
Starting at $11.00Get Started
Silicone-based to reduce friction and make sex easier, more pleasurable, and more fun.
Starting at $15.00Get Started
Toy-Safe Harmonizing Lube
A hybrid formula that works with your favorite silicone toys.
Starting at $4.00/monthGet Started